Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 5: Study habits - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 5: Study habits - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 8 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Aims: At the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to: understand and know some ways to learn English, choose the best ways to learn English words.
* Vocabulary : Review
* Grammar : Know some ways to learn new words
3. Skills: Reading & writing
1. Teacher: Posters, textbook, workbook
2. Students: Answer the questions on P. 50
1. Check-up: (5’)
T calls one two Ss go to the board and write the vocabulary of last lesson.
2. New lesson:
- Asks the Qs.
?How many words do you learn a day
?What do you do to remember the words.
- Introduces the content of the lesson.
- Calls on some ss to stand up to read aloud the passage.
- Gets comments then corrects Ss’ mistakes.
Answer the questions (Part2 -P.50)
- Hangs on the Qs. & asks Ss to read through them.
- Asks Ss to read the text to answer them
- Gets feedback.
- Asks the whole to check.
a. No. They learn words in the different ways.
b. Because these sentences help them to remember the use of the words.
write them on a piece of papper& stick somewhere
make the sentences
read it aloud
- Writes down the task & asks Ss to list out the ways to learn new words.
- Invites two groups to present their ideas then asks the whole to add more.
- Checks the ideas with the class.
- Think about and then speak out their ideas
- Listen to teacher.
- Practice reading the passage.
- Give comments then correct.
- Read through the questions and get the meaning of: example, necessary, same.
- Read it and share their ideas in pairs.
- Speak out and write their answers on the board, then check it with teacher.
c. They write the words & its use on a small piece of paper and stick somewhere; underline or hightline them.
d. Because they can remmember all.
e. Revision is necessary.
Write them many and and read them
Only learn inportant words
underline important words
- Share their ideas in groups to list out the best ways.
- Write their ideas on the board and then share their ideas with the class.
- Check the ideas.
- Asks Ss to read the text at home again and choose the best way to learn.
- Asks Ss to prepare: Write- P.50,51. How to write a formal/ informal letter?