Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2: Clothing - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2: Clothing - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
A. The aims: To listen for specific information.
B/ Objectives: By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to grasp vocabulary about casual clothes in the lesson & listen for specific information, describe what people are wearing
C/ Language content:
- Vocab: vocabulary of clothes.
- Grammar: The present progressive tense.
- Skill: listening comprehension.
D/ Teaching aids: text book, cassette, chalk, pictures on page 16
I / Warm up: Networks
(This game is about the kinds of clothes they have learnt )
- Call on students to write the words they have found
- Correct mistakes if any
II / Pre-reading:
- Introduce: “In this lesson, you will hear a public announcement about a lost little girl called Mary. First you name the clothes in the pictures.
- Explain the clothes in the pictures:
a) A: floral pants B: blue shorts C: polka dot skirt
b) A: long - Sleeved white blouse B: short - sleeved pink shirt C: short - sleeved white shirt
c) A: Sandals B: boots C: shoes with flowers.
- Have student read all of them aloud and copy.
- Ask them to predict Mary’s clothes.
- Write the predictions on the board.
III / While - listening:
- Turn on the tape (2 or 3 times)
- Ask students to compare the answer they have heard with their partners.
- Call on some students to read the answers aloud.
- Correct and give correct answers:
a) B: she is wearing blue shorts.
b) A: She is wearing a long – sleeved blouse.
c) C: She is wearing brown shoes.
- Turn on the tape again and ask students to check their
IV / Post - listening:
Guide students to play game “Who is she / he?”
- Call on 1 Student to describe one of their classmates and ask others to predict.
- Have Ss retell the students they have described
* Exercise: Clothes – Phrasal verbs and idioms:
Match sentences 1-10 with a-j
- Call on students to read their answers. Correct and give the right answers.
V / Home work:
1. Learn by heart all the clothes they have learnt.
2. Copy the exercise “match”.
3. Prepare the next lesson: Write
- Play games in groups
- Write the words they have found on the board.
- Read them aloud
- Listen carefully.
- Repeat all the new words and copy.
Work in groups to predict what Mary is wearing
- Read their predictions aloud.
- Listen to the tape carefully and check their prediction.
- Exchange their answers and compare with a friend.
- Report their answers.
- Read the correct answer
- Listen again and check their answers
- Play games
- Do the exercise individually
- Read the answers aloud. Copy the correct answers.
- Write down.