Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2: Clothing - Lesson 6
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2: Clothing - Lesson 6 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
A. The aims: Further practice in present perfect, past simple tenses & the passive
B/ Objectives: By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to consolidate the present perfect with Sine, For, Yet, Already.
The present perfect and the past simple and the passive with ordinary verbs and modal verbs.
C/ Language content:
- The present perfect with Sine, For, Yet, Already.
- The present perfect and the past simple and the passive with ordinary verbs and modal verbs.
D/ Teaching aids: Text books, chalk, boards.
I / Warm up and check up old lesson:
- Call on some 2 Ss to demonstrate their ideas about wearing uniform.
- Guide Ss to play games “Classification”
Last month, three days, 2005, yesterday, Monday, ten years , last holiday, my birthday
- Lead in the new lesson.
II / New lesson:
1. The present perfect tense with Sine and For
- Ask Ss to repeat the use of Since and For in the present perfect tense and the form of it:
Have / has + PII. (Since + point of time
For + a period of time)
- Ask Ss to read the dialogue and ask them to make similar dialogue.
- Call on some pairs to read the dialogues they have made
- Correct mistakes if any.
2. The present perfect with already and yet.
- Explain the use of Yet and Already:
+ Yet: used in the negative and question
+ Already: used between auxiliary and main verbs Explain the aims of the exercise and tell them to do it
S1: Have you seen Giac Lam pagoda yet?
S2: Yes, I have already seen it.
S1: Have you eaten Vietnamese food yet?
S2: No, I have not.
- Ask Ss to work in pairs to make similar dialogue.
- Call on some pairs to present in the front. Remark and correct.
3. The present perfect with Ever.
Have + S + ever + PII.?
- Ask them to read all the words in the box and ask Ss to work in pairs
S1: Have you ever gone to Hue?
S2: Yes, I have.
S1: When did you go to Hue?
S2: Last year.
- Call on some pairs to practice in front of class.
- Remark and correct mistakes if any.
4. The passive voice:
- Have Ss repeat the form of the passive:
S + be + PII.
- Ask them to read the example aloud and do the exercise individually.
- Call on some Ss to write on the board and correct mistakes. Then Give correct answers
a. Jean cloth was completely made from cotton in the 18th century.
b. Rice is grown in tropical countries.
c. Five millions bottles of champagne will be produced in France next year.
d. A new style of jeans has just been introduced in the USA.
e. Two department stores have been built this year.
5. The passive with modal verbs:
Modal verb + be + PII
- Ask Ss to read the example and change the sentences into the passive
- Call on some Ss to write on the board. Correct mistakes.
III / Home work:
1. Redo all the exercises and copy down.
2. Do the exercises in workbook.
3. Prepare the next lesson.
- Go to the board to demonstrate their ideas about wearing uniform.
- Work in groups to play game.
- Listen and repeat
- Copy down
- Read the dialogue and work in pairs to make similar dialogues.
- Practice in front of class.
- Write down and do the exercise
- Work in pairs
- Write and make similar dialogues.
- Practice in pairs
- Demonstrate in the front.
- Repeat and do this exercise individually
- Go to the board to write the complete sentences.
- Read them aloud and copy.
- Do the same above
- Listen and write down.