Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
A. The aims:
- Practice asking for and giving information.
- Practice listening for specific information.
B/ Objectives: By the end of the lesson:
- Students will be able to talk about someone’s countryside and review the structures:
- How far………....?
- How long does it take………...?
- Students will be also able to listen and talk about their village and know more about the places on the way to the countryside.
C/ Language content:
- Vocab: parking lot, gas station, high way No.1, pond.
- Skill: Listening and writing
D/ Teaching aids: Text book and cassette, chalk, board
I / Warm up: Noughts & Crosses
- What can you see on the way to your village?
- When do you often go to your village?
* Remark and lead in the new lesson.
II / Speaking
1. Pre-speaking: Introduce the aims of the lesson and ask Ss to do the exercise “Matching”
- Call on Students to read their answers aloud.
Correct and give answer key: 1.c, 2.e, 3.b, 4.a, 5. d
2. While - speaking: Introduce “You have reviewed the commonly used structures. Now you work with a partner. Read the questions. Then play the role of A and B, ask and answer about your partner’s home village using the information in the boxes”
- Call on some pairs to demonstrate in front of the class.
- Remark and correct mistakes.
III / Listening:
1. Pre - Listening:
- Introduce the aims of the lesson and some words in the listening (using the subordinate board)
airport / gas station / pond / highway / banyan tree / store / bamboo forest / Dragon Bridge / parking lot
· Checking technique: Matching
- Call on some Ss to read their answers aloud.
- Remark and ask them to copy down.
2. While - listening:
Introduce: We will listen to a passage which describes the way from Ba,s house to his home village
- Ask students to predict the names and the places in the map.
- Write their predictions on the board.
- Turn on the tape (2 0r 3 times)
- Ask them to exchange and compare their answers.
- Call on some Students to report their answers in front of class.
- Remark and correct mistakes. Then give correct answers
A: Banyan tree D: Dragon Bridge
G: pond B: air port
E: gas station H: bamboo forest
C: high way No. F: store I: parking lot
- Turn on the tape once more and ask Students to check their results.
- Have Students ask and answer about your real home village.
- Go around class and provide the help if necessary.
- Call on some Students to demonstrate in the front.
- Correct mistakes.
V / Home work:
1. Write a passage about your home village from 70 to 80 words.
2. Learn by heart the structures and make 3 examples for one.
3. Prepare the next lesson.
- Work in group
Representatives demonstrate their ideas about the city or the country
Listen and copy.
- Listen and do the exercise.
Read their answers aloud
Repeat and copy
- Listen carefully
Work with a partner to practice speaking about their home village.
Demonstrate in front of class.
Listen and repeat all the words in chorus and individually.
Work in pairs to match the words and its meanings
Read their answers aloud and copy down
- Listen carefully.
- Read their predictions.
- Listen and check their predictions.
- Compare with a friend
- Demonstrate in front of class.
- Listen again and check their answers. Then copy down
- Work in groups to describe the way they know.
- Demonstrate in front of class.
- Listen and copy
Speak about their own home village Work individually and read their complete aloud