Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 4: Learning a foreign language - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 4: Learning a foreign language - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
A/ The aims:
Checking true- false statements by listening
B/ Objectives: By the end of the lesson, Students will be able to know the difficulties of learning English through listening.
C/ Language content:
- Vocabulary: National bank, Improve, Excellent
- Skill: Listening comprehension (True / False)
D/ Teaching aids: Text books, cassette, chalk and subordinate boards.
Find someone who
- Remark and lead in the new lesson.
1. Pre - Listening:
- Introduce “We are going to hear a conversation between Nga and Kate about Nga,s studying English”
- Present some new words:
+ National bank (n): Translation: ngân hàng nhà nước
+ Improve (v): nâng cao
+ Excellent (a): tuyệt vời
- Ask Students to read the statements and predict they are true or false.
- Give the feedback.
2. While- Listening:
- Call on some Students to report their predictions and write them on the board
- Turn on the tape (2 or 3 times)
- Ask Students to exchange and compare with a friend.
- Call on some Students to read the answers. Correct and give the right answers:
c) F: She works for an international bank in Ha Noi.
e) F: Her listening is terrible. (This is the biggest problem. People talk very quickly and she can not understand them )
- Get Ss to repeat the correct answers
3. Post listening:
- Ask Ss to work in groups by using the questions:
1. What aspects of learning English do / do not like?
Why / Why not?
2. Which skills are you good at?
3. What can you do to improve your listening / speaking / writing / reading?
- Call on some pairs to practice in front of class.
1. Write down the correct answers in their notebooks.
2. Do the exercises in workbook.
3. Prepare the next lesson.
Repeat in chorus and individually
Work in groups to predict the statements
- Report their predictions
- Listen and check their guesses.
- Exchange and compare with a friend.
- Read their answers aloud.
Repeat and copy.
Discuss in groups to speak about aspects of learning English.
Demonstrate in front of class.
Listen and copy.