Kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm học 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh
Đề kiểm tra định kỳ số 2 môn tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 8 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh thường gặp khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 8 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Unit 4 tiếng Anh lớp 8, Unit 5 tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới hiệu quả.
Choose the correct answer.
1. My family _____ the tradition of cooking sticky rice on the first day of a lunar month.
2. When having meals with a British family, you should never chew with your ____ open.
3. We enjoy our family customs and traditions because they provide us with a sense of ______.
4. The Xoe dance is a _________tradition of Thai ethnic people.
5. In Japan when bowing, you _____ your appreciation and respect to other person.
6. You ____ use your mobile phone on the plane.
C. don’t have to
D. have to
7. He ____cross the stress when the traffic light is green for.
8. She’s always tired. She _____go tho bed late every night.
9. My brother ____ work late tonight. He boss ordered him to stay until 10.00.
C. has to
10. You ____ miss any of the meetings. They are always very useful.
11. She is famous ____ her intelligence. She designs many special styles for Ao Dai.
12. I think someone _____ talk to the boss. We can’t work extra hours on Saturday.
A. have to
C. don’t have to
13. At school, the teachers and students _____ follow the rules.
A. has to
B. have to
C. need to
D. haven’t to
14. The buses was very ____ this morning. We can’t go to the church with you in time.
15. We _____ wear uniform at school from Monday to Saturday. That’s good way and equal to everyone.
A. have to
B. haven’t to
16. Anna ______ change her hair style because the old one doesn’t suit her any more.
B. has to
C. have to
D. doesn’t have to
17. The Wai is the traditional ______ of people in Thailand.
18. When two Maori people meet, they _____ each other’s noses.
19. Do you know the ____ way to welcome people in Tibet?
20. The xoe dance is a spiritual ______ of Thai ethnic people.
21. In Viet Nam you shouldn’t use only the first name to _____ people older than you.
22. We are going to prepare _____ sticky rice served with grilled chicken for the celebration.
A. five colours
B. five – colours
C. five – colour
D. five – coloured
23. A tradition is something special that is ____ through the generations.
B. passed to
C. passed down
D. passed out
24. According to the ____ in England, we have to use a knife and fork at dinner.
A. table ways
B. table manners
25. We have to _____ our shoes when we go inside a pagoda.
A. take off
B. give off
C. turn off
D. put on
26. In Australia, you shouldn’t _____ on a person’s accent.
Choose the word which has the primary position of stress differs from the three ones.
Choose the correct answer.
32. We do not have many carnivals in Viet Nam; _____, we have many special traditional festivals
33.______ you study harder, you won’t be able to pass the examination.
34. My mother has been living in Da Lat for 2 years,_______,she has never been to Than Tho Lake.
35.The extended family arranged marriage ,_____individuals were consulted on the choice of their mate.
36. _____the first footer has a good reputation and success, the family believes that they will receive luck and good fortune throughout the year.
37. Parents usually buy new clothes and shoes for their children a month before the New Year;______,children cannot wear their new clothes until the first day of the New Year and onward.
38. The left hand is customarily used for cleaning , ______Indian people never eat with their left hands.
39. The yellow apricot blossoms are often seen in Southern in Viet Nam, ____, the pink peach blossoms are known as the primary flower in every home in the North.
40. _______children have performed a certain greeting before receiving lucky money, adults return good advice, encouraging children to keep up with the schoolwork, and obeying their parents.
41.______the Vietnamese believe in fate in marriage, they also think that marriage arrangement plays some role in activating a positive or negative fate.
A. Even though
42. _______the Chinese greet other people, they have the custom of bowling, folding their hands on chest.
43._________different regions and religions have a variety in marital arrangements, the arranged marriage is a traditional feature of every community.
44. The Vietnamese are influenced by Buddist theology and Confucian philosophy, ________ they believe in fate in marriage.
45. Always take your shoes off before you enter a temple in India,______you will be considered impolite.
46."Giao Thua” the most sacred time of the year; _______,the first houseguest to offer the first greeting is very important.
47.The five – fruit tray on the altar symbolizes the gratitude of the Vietnamese to their ancestors;______,it demonstrates their hope for a life of plenty.
48. The Hung King temple festival ____from the 8thto the 11th day of the third lunar month in Phu Tho.
D. takes turn
49. During the Buddhist Festival, visitors join the procession and make offerings to _____Buddha at the pagoda.
A. think about
50. I think the Kate festival is a really joyful festival which ___many activities.
D. includes in
51. In Viet Nam, the _____ we mostly use is chopsticks.
52. You shouldn’t ______your promise to the children.
|1. C||2. D||3. A||4. D||5. D||6. C||7. A||8. D||9. C||10. C|
|11. B||12. B||13. A||14. B||15. A||16. A||17. C||18. A||19. C||20. B|
|21. D||22. D||23. C||24. B||25. A||26. A||27. D||28. D||29. C||30. A|
|31. C||32. C||33. A||34. A||35. C||36. A||37. D||38. A||39. B||40. C|
|41. A||42. C||43. B||44. C||45. A||46. D||47. B||48. C||49. C||50. C|
|51. C||52. A|
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh 8 mới lần 2 kèm giải đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.