Luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 8 New Ways To Learn
Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 8: New Ways To Learn
Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới Unit 8 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 10 củng cố kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh đã học hiệu quả.
I. Use the word in the box to complete these following sentence.
Digital personal electronic Technology applications mobile
1. I am looking for some new _______ to put in my smart phone to improve my English pronunciation.
2. Please don’t ask him questions about his family. He hates answering _______ questions.
3. That laptop, which has the latest _______, is very expensive.
4. The phrase “_______ native” refers to people who are familiar with computers and the internet from the early age.
5. People are now familiar with the term m-learning or _______ learning, which focuses on the use of personal electronic devices.
6. My son, who is promising pianist, is now interested in composing _______ music.
II. Choose the correct answer.
1. Touch screen is the screen whom allows giving instructions by touching.
A B C D
2. In the age of technology, you can _______ advantage of new applications which are very useful for learning English.
3. I’m looking for some new __________ to put on my smartphone to improve my English pronunciation.
4. Electronics could __________ your body, couldn’t they?
D. be harmed
5. The man he came to fix the internet access for me was skillful.
A B C D
6. The girl whose he fell in love with left him after 2 months.
A B C D
7. John, who have used his smart phone to take pictures of the trip, will upload them on Internet.
A B C D
8. What is the name of the boy his father is the president of the School Parents Association.
A B C D
9. The teachers whom think that mobile devices are distracting ban them in their classroom.
A B C D
III. Fill in the gap with: WHO, WHOM, WHICH, or WHOSE.
1. We talk about the party ____________Sarah wants to organize for my birthday.
2. Don is a friend with ____________ I stayed in Australia.
3. Mrs. Richmond, ____________is 42 years old, does morning exercise every morning.
4. We cannot find the person____________car is blocking our driveway.
5. The film about____________they are talking is thrilling.
6. My uncle, ____________you met yesterday, is a famous lawyer in the town.
7. The police are questioning the woman____________purse was stolen outside the supermarket.
8. The girl ____________showed me the way to your house has a beautiful oval face.
9. The book ____________I received on my birthday is informative.
10. The company ____________products have high quality is facing with financial problem.
IV. Combine the following pairs of sentences by using: WHO, WHOM, WHICH, or WHOSE.
1. I have some homework. I must do them tonight.
2. Mrs. Brooks is an experienced teacher. I have great respect for her.
3. I have seen several houses. Most of them are quite unsuitable.
4. I talked to a woman. Her car had broken on the way to the party.
5. The street is bad and narrow. It leads to the my school.
6. She lives in a city. This city is one of the largest cities in Viet Nam.
V. Choose the correct answer to each of the questions
I wasn’t worried when my son bought a computer. After all lots of children have parents who don’t understand computers. But when my secretary asked me for a computer in the office, I really became worried. So I decided to take some lessons in computing and my son became my teacher. He was very helpful. He invited me to sit down in front of the computer screen. I did not know what it was called. When I asked him what it was, he said that it was a VDU. I still didn’t know what a VDU was, but I was too shy to ask him any more. From that moment my memory refused to learn because he told me a lot of things that I really didn’t understand at all. After a few lessons I began to feel tired. I made an excuse, saying that I had a headache. I suggested we should leave the lesson for another day. Since then I haven’t said anything about the computer to my son and my secretary.
1. What did the writer decide to do when his secretary asked him to buy a computer in the office?
A. To take some lessons in computing
B. To refuse to learn
C. To buy a new computer
D. To sit down
2. Who bought a computer?
A. The writer’s son
B. The teacher
C. The writer
D. The secretary
3. What did the writer say when he began to feel tired?
A. “I still didn’t know”
B. “I had a headache”
C. “ Ihaven’t said anything”
D. “I didn’t understand”
4. Why the writer didn’t understand the lessons?
A. Because he was too shy to ask.
B. Because he had a headache.
C. Because he was lazy.
D. Because he was worried.
5. VDU is ______.
A . a floppy disk
B. a computer screen.
C. a keyboard
D. a printer
VI. Choose the correct word(s) for each of the blanks
A computer is an electronic ___(1)___, which executes software programs. It consists __(2)__ 2 parts hardware and __(3)__ . The computer processes input through input devices like mouse and keyboard. The computer displays output through output devices like color monitor and printer. The size of a computer varies considerably from very __(4)__ to very big. The speed of computers also has a very large range. Computers have become indispensable in today’s world. __(5)___ of people use computers all over the world.
1. A. device B. computer C. monitor D. form
2. A. for B. with C. of D. about
3. A. mouse B. keyboard C. screen D. software
4. A. slim B. small C. large D. heavy
5. A. Millions B. Thousands C. Hundreds D. None
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của đề Luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 8: New Ways To Learn. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh lớp 10 tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.