Luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8 Our World Heritage Sites
Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8: Our World Heritage Sites
Đề ôn tập môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unti 8 có đáp án nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh được biên tập dưới nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau được biên tập dựa trên nội dung bài học giúp học sinh lớp 11 nắm chắc kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
1. a.intact b. dynasty c. citadel d. royal
2. a. heritage b. passage c. teenage d.package
3. a. distinctive b. diversity c. irresponsible d. islet
II. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. The vegetation layers in Cat Ba Archipelago form spectacular and scenic landscapes and make the site become…….of all Vietnam's typical ecosystems.
2. Hoi An Ancient Town is preserved in a remarkably state.
3. The_______items in. Con Moong Cave are now kept in Thanh Hoa Museum for preservation and displaying work.
4. No fluorescent lights, no motorcycles, no television, on the 15th day of each lunar month, the riverside town of Hoi An……….. modern life the night off.
5. Located in Hoang Dieu Street, Hau Lau has ………architecture of the Eastern and Western styles.
6. The nearly 4-hour……… from Ha Long Bay to Cat Ba Island afforded us visits to well-known caves and beaches.
7. My Son Sanctuary is an area with Hindu-like architecture and art.
C. which covered
D. to cover
8. Son Doong Cave is the largest cave in the world ……. in Phong Nha - Ke Bang
A. which discovered
C. to discover
D. to be discovered
9. The distinction of the Khai Dinh Tomb is the unique architecture…… the art of Rococo and the Vietnamese style.
C. to be combined
D. which combine
10. The Temple of Preah Vihear in Cambodia is composed of a series of sanctuaries ______ by a system of pavements and staircases over an 800 metre long axis.
C. to link
D. being linked
III. Fill in each blank in the passage with the correct word from the hot. There are some extra words.
site - civilization - relies - culture
layers - representatives - archaeologists - evolution
Con Moong Cave is located in the South of Mo Village, Thanh Yen Commune, Thach Thanh District, Thanh Hoa Province, lying in the area of Cuc Phuong National Park. Con Moong is an airy and nice cave. The 1….….have excavated the southwestern entrance which exists in site the evidence of ancient 2……….
Con Moong archaeological 3……….is really a key for the understanding of Viet Nam and Southeast Asian prehistory. It has confirmed the continuation of artful technique to make cobble tools with representatives from Son Vi Culture to Hoa Binh Culture and then Bac Son Culture. Con Moong Cave may show the 4……..of human beings from the end of Old Stone Age, transiting through the Middle Stone Age. to the beginning of New Stone Age; from hunting and gathering to planting and breeding. Getting rid of primitive age to evolve 5……….age.
IV. Rewrite the sentences replacing the relative clauses with participle or to-infinitive clauses.
1. On Cat Ba Island, there are about 80 species and sub-species which have been classified in the Viet Nam's Red List.
2. Don't miss the Ngu Binh Mountain. which forms a kind of protective screen around the monuments in Hue.
3. The wooden blocks of Truc Lam Zen Buddhism present both Han and Nom texts which were carved deliberately in different writing styles,
4. Hoi An, which was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999, has become a very popular tourist destination in Vietnam.
5. Ha Long Bay is the most magnificent scenic spot in Viet Nam which attracts millions of domestic and international tourists every year.
V. Choose the correct word /phrase that best fits the blank in the following passage.
Hoan Kiem lake is an attractive body of water right in the 1………of Hanoi. Legend has it that in the mid-15th century 2……….,Heaven gave Emperor Le Thai To (Le Loi) a magical sword which he used to fight 3……….the Chinese, the Ming aggressors, out of Vietnam. After that one day when he was out 4……….in the lake, a giant 5……….tortoise suddenly grabbed the sword and 6……….into the depths of the lake. Since then, the lake has been known as Hoan Kiem lake, 7……..it is believed the sword was taken to its original divine owners.
The tiny Tortoise Pagoda, topped with a red star, is 8………a small island in the middle of the lake; it is often used 9…………an emblem of Hanoi. Every morning around 6 a.m, local residents can be seen around Hoan Kiem lake 10………their morning exercises, jogging or playing badminton.
1. A. middle B. main C. heart D. point
2. A. festival B. century C. time D. occasion
3. A. above B. down C. for D. against
4.A. diving B. playing C. sailing D. walking
5.A. gold B. golden C. huge D. salty
6.A. disappeared B. endangered C. lost D. escaped
7.A. although B. however C. so D. because
8.A. at B. on C. in D. above
9.A. as B. like C. for D. to
10.A. to do B. doing C. to make D. making
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung và đáp án của đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8 Our World Heritage Sites. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,..