Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 11 Changing Roles In Society
Tiếng Anh 9 Unit 11: Changing Roles In Society
Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh Unit 11 lớp 9 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau được biên tập bám sát chương trình học giúp học sinh lớp 9 nắm chắc kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Changing roles in society
Agreeing and disagreeing tones
– Review: Future passive
– Non-defining relative clause
The changing roles in society
– Reading about the changing roles of women in society and its effects
– Listening about the changes that women in Kenya are going through
– Talking and writing about roles in the future
I. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern.
1. A. Forum B. Machine C. Pressure D. Whiteboard
2. A. Projector B. Dependent C. Dominate D. Appointment
3. A. Relationship B. Participate C. Curriculum D. Academic
4. A. Demolish B. Syllabus C. Principal D. Masterpiece
5. A. Theoretical B. International C. Uneconomic D. University
II. Complete the sentences with the words from the box. Use each word once only.
apply - breadwinner - burden - content - evaluator
hands-on - process - provider - responsibility - tailor
1. In our society, men are often expected to be the _________ in a family.
2. His work was reviewed by the _________ and he was given a list of corrections that he should apply to meet corporate standards.
3. In order to help students learn the sense of _________ , it’s necessary for them to do household work after school.
4. If you need to contact your internet service_________ , you can find their contact details on your bills.
5. Many employers consider ________ experience to be as useful as academic qualifications.
6. With the modern training strategy, we identify your needs, and __________ your training accordingly.
7. He can speak English, French and Japanese. He wants a job in which he can his foreign languages.
8. Paying tuition fees often places a large financial ___________ on poor students’ families.
9. Mary is very__________ with her current job and has no desire to quit it.
10. Teenagers play an important part in the __________ of changing the society.
III. Give the correct form of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.
1. A leg injury is preventing Peter from active ___________ in the competition. (PARTICIPATE)
2. Her children are very _______________. They do all the shopping and cooking by themselves. (DEPEND)
3. In the future, students will not _____________ go to school every day; they can stay at home and follow the lesson online.(NECESSARY)
4. The modern mother will decrease her ___________ in household work as it will be shared by her husband.(INVOLVE)
5. Teachers should act as________, enabling their students to study in the way that suits them best.(FACILITATE)
6. Our school will participate in a big campaign to save,_______ species.(DANGER)
7. The role of the modern teacher is to provide ________to the student.(GUIDE)
8. It is good news that all the schools in our city are_______ to changes in the curriculum. (RESPOND)
9. Finishing high school at the age of 16 is ________possible for many students.(THEORY)
10. It is announced that successful _______will receive notification within the week. (APPLY)
IV. Put the following sentences Into passive voice.
1. We will open more forums for students to share their ideas.
2. Students will no longer carry school bags to the classes.
3. Will schools provide students with laptops or iPads?
4. They will recognise and value women’ s contribution equally.
5. Teachers will not check students’ homework every day.
6. Virtual schools will allow students to work from home.
7. Will he look after the children and feed them?
8. Women will not do all the washing-up and cooking.
9. Students will log into their accounts to take part in online lessons.
10. Our school will use a special software to track student progress.
V. Combine the following sentences using an appropriate relative clause.
1. My head teacher has such a good sense of humour. He usually makes everyone laugh by telling funny stories.
2. I prefer traditional classrooms. I can interact face to face with the teachers and other students there.
3. We are going to open a new English class. This class is totally online.
4. Mr. Vinh is talking with the students. They are sharing their thoughts about the roles of schools in the future.
5. My new school is bigger than the old one. You visited it two days ago.
6. Dr. Anna Bennett is a senior lecturer at the National University. Her paper is about women’ s roles in the 21st century.
7. My brother has just graduated from Harvard University. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO used to study there.
8. Her husband will stay at home to look after the children. He used to be the breadwinner of her family.
9. I have read an article about Silicon Valley. It is home to many of the world’s largest high-tech corporations.
10. They will organise a farewell party for Ms. Jennifer Green next week. She has been our school principal for 8 years.
VI. Choose the best answer in the brackets to complete the following sentences.
1. Learning in the future will be more (socially-oriented / individually-oriented) as each student will have his own timetable.
2. By the time she gets her first job next week, she will have been (employed / unemployed) for over nine months.
3. The last (interviewer / interviewee) was very smart. He had answers for all of our questions.
4. She has no sense of (style / direction) at all. She always gets lost.
5. This is a picture of Mountain View, (where / which) Google Headquarters are located.
6. I have been introduced to a student (whom / that) is a member of the Beyond 2030 Forum.
7. The Amazon River, (that / which) is in South America, is one of the longest rivers in the world.
8. My director, (whom / that) you met this morning, will stop working to take care of his children.
9. Students (will stay / will be stayed) at home to plan and carry out their projects.
10. Teachers (will evaluate / will be evaluated) in lesson planning and instructional methods.
Còn tiếp ..
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung bài tập và đáp án tại đây: Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 11 Changing Roles In Society. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã cập nhật rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 cả năm khác nhau như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo và download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.