Ôn thi vào lớp 10 chuyên đề Thì trong Tiếng Anh
Ôn thi tuyển sinh lớp 10: 8 Thì Tiếng Anh cơ bản
Tài liệu ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 chuyên đề Thì trong Tiếng Anh nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Tài liệu Tiếng Anh gồm toàn bộ cấu trúc, cách sử dụng và dấu hiệu nhận biết của 8 Thì Tiếng Anh trọng tâm vào lớp 10 như: Hiện tại đơn, Hiện tại tiếp diễn, Hiện tại hoàn thành, Quá khứ đơn, Quá khứ tiếp diễn, Quá khứ hoàn thành, Tương lai đơn, Tương lai gần Be going to và 3 bài luyện tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
I. Lý thuyết các thì tiếng Anh cơ bản
(HIỆN TẠI ĐƠN)
Động từ thường
+: S + V1 / V(s/es)
-: S + don’t/ doesn’t + V1
?: Do/ Does + S +V1 …?
Động từ to be:
S + am/ is / are …
- thói quen ở hiện tại
- sự thật, chân lí.
- always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom, rarely, never, every, normally, regularly, occasionally, as a rule …
- She often goes to school late.
- The sun rises in the east.
(HIỆN TẠI TIẾP DIỄN)
+: S + am/is/are + V-ing
-: S + am/ is/ are + not + V-ing
?: Am / Is /Are + S + V-ing?
- hành động đang diễn ra vào lúc nói.
- dự định sẽ thực hiện trong tương lai gần.
- hành động có tính chất tạm thời.
- at the moment, now, right now, at present
- Be quiet!
- Keep silence!
Note: một số động từ thường không dùng với thì tiếp diễn: like, dislike, hate, love, want, prefer, admire, believe, understand, remember, forget, know, belong, have, taste, smell, be
- I can’t answer the phone. I’m having a bath.
- She is going to the cinema tonight.
- He often goes to work by car, but today he is taking a bus.
(HIỆN TẠI HOÀN THÀNH)
+: S + has / have + P.P
-: S + has / have + not + P.P
?: Has / Have + S + P.P?
- hành động bắt đầu trong quá khứ, kéo dài đến hiện tại và có thể tiếp tục trong tương lai.
- hành động vừa mới xảy ra.
- lately, recently (gần đây)
- so far, up to now, up to the present (cho tới bây giờ)
- already, ever, never, just, yet, for + khoảng th/g, since + mốc th/g.
- how long …
- this is the first time/second time…
- many times / several times
- I have learnt English for five years.
- She has just received a letter from her father.
(QUÁ KHỨ ĐƠN)
+: S + V2 / V-ed
-: S + didn’t + V1
?: Did + S + V1 ….?
- hành động xảy ra và chấm dứt ở một thời điểm xác định trong quá khứ.
- một chuỗi hành động xảy ra liên tục trong quá khứ.
- một thói quen trong quá khứ
- yesterday, last week, last month, …ago, in 1990, in the past, …
- She went to London last year.
- The man came to the door, unlocked it, entered the room, went to the bed and lay down on it.
- When we were students, we often went on a picnic every weekend.
(QUÁ KHỨ TIẾP DIỄN)
+: S + was / were + V-ing
-: S + was / were + not + V-ing
?: Was / Were + S + V-ing…?
- hành động đang xảy ra tại một thời điểm xác định trong quá khứ
- hai hành động cùng xảy ra đồng thời trong quá khứ
- at that time, at (9 o’clock) last night, at this time (last week),
- He was doing his homework at 8 o’clock last night.
- The children were playing football while their mother was cooking the meal.
(QUÁ KHỨ HOÀN THÀNH
+: S + had + P.P
-: S + hadn’t + P.P
?: Had + S + P.P …?
- hành động xảy ra trước hành động khác hoặc trước một thời điểm trong quá khứ
- already, ever, never, before, by, by the time, after, until, when, ….
- When I arrived at the party, they had already left.
- I had completed the English course by 1998.
(TƯƠNG LAI ĐƠN)
+: S + will/ shall + V1
-: S + will/ shall + not +V1
(won’t / shan’t + V1)
?: Will / Shall + S + V1 …?
- hành động sẽ xảy ra trong tương lai
- một quyết định được đưa ra vào lúc nói
- tomorrow, next, in 2012, ….
- I think / guess
- I am sure / I am not sure
- He will come back tomorrow.
- The phone is ringing. I will answer it.
Lưu ý cách dùng của Be going to + V1
- diễn tả một dự định đã được sắp đặt trước
Ex: She is going to buy a new computer. (She has saved for a year)
- diễn tả một dự đoán có căn cứ
Ex: The sky is absolutely dark. It is going to rain.
- hai hành động xảy ra trong quá khứ:
. hành động ngắn dùng thì quá khứ đơn, hành động dài dùng thì quá khứ tiếp diễn
Ex: Yesterday morning, I met my friend while I was going to school.
. hành động xảy ra trước dùng thì quá khứ hoàn thành, hành động xảy ra sau dùng thì quá khứ đơn
Ex: She went out with her friends after she had finished her homework.
She had finished her homework before she went out with her friends.
Một số cách hòa hợp thì giữa mệnh đề chính và mệnh đề thời gian:
1. TLĐ + until / when / as soon as + HTĐ
I will wait here until she comes back.
2. TLĐ + after + HTHT
He will go home after he has finished his work.
3. while / when / as + QKTD, QKĐ
While I was going to school, I met my friend.
4. QKĐ + while / when / as + QKTD
It (start) --------------- to rain while the boys (play) -------------- football.
5. QKTD + while + QKTD
Last night, I was doing my homework while my sister was playing games.
6. HTHT + since + QKĐ
I (work) -------------------- here since I (graduate)---------------------.
7. After + QKHT, QKĐ
After I had finished my homework, I (go) --------------- to bed.
8. Before / By the time + QKĐ + QKHT
Before she (have) HAD dinner, she (write) HAD WRITTEN letter.
II. Bài ôn tập 8 thì tiếng Anh cơ bản
1.Choose the correct answer.
1. He was writing to his friend when he __________a noise.
A. was hearing
C. had heard
2. I __________many people since I came here in June.
B. has met
C. was meeting
D. have met
3. We __________ maths at this time last week.
A. were learning
B. are learning
C. was learning
4. She was playing games while he __________a football match.
C. was watching
5. She __________to Ho Chi Minh city last year.
B. has gone
6. Since we came here, we ______ a lot of acquaintances.
A. have had
D. are having
7. __________he playing football now?
8. Every morning, I often sit in my garden and____ to my nightingale sing.
9. She __________school when she was six.
C. has started
D. are starting
10. I.__________TV when the telephone rang.
B. was watching
C. are watching
D. have watched
11. I will contact you as soon as I ___________the information.
A. will get
D. had got
12. If he's late again, I_____ very angry.
A. am going to be
B. will be
C. would be
13. A: “The phone is ringing” B. “ I ______it”.
B. will answer
C. have answered
D. will be answering
14. Yesterday, I _______ for work late because I _______ to set my alarm.
A. had left / forgot
B. was leaving / was forgetting
C. left / had forgot
D. had been leaving / would forget
15. By the time we ____ to the train station, Susan _____ for us for more than two hours.
A. will get / has been waiting
B. got / was waiting
C. got / had been waiting
D. get / will wait
16. While her brother was in the army, Sarah ___________ to him twice a week.
A. was writing
C. has written
D. had written
17. The Titanic _______ the Atlantic when it _______ an iceberg.
A. was crossing / struck
B. had crossed / was striking
C. crossed / had struck
D. is crossing / strikes
18. In the 19th century, it _______ two or three months to cross North America by covered wagon.
B. had taken
C. had taken
D. was taking
19. Last night at this time, they _______ the same thing. She ______ and he _________ the Newspaper.
A. are not doing / is cooking / is reading
B. were not doing / was cooking / was reading
C. was not doing / has cooked / is reading
D. had not done / was cooking /read
20. After he ____________ his English course, he went to England to continue his study.
D. had finished
21. It’s a long time since we last went to the cinema.
A. We have been to the cinema for a long time.
B. We haven’t been to the cinema for a long time.
C. We don’t go to the cinema as we used to.
D. We wish we went to the cinema now.
22. The last time I saw Rose was three years ago.
A. I didn’t see Rose for three years.
B. I haven’t seen Rose three years ago.
C. I haven’t seen Rose since three years.
D. I haven’t seen Rose for three years.
23. I haven't visited the museum for three months.
A. It is three months since I have visited the museum.
B. I didn't visit the museum three months ago.
C. The last time I had visited the museum was three months ago.
D. It is three months since I visited the museum.
24. "John began playing the piano 10 years ago"
A. John played the piano 10 years ago.
B. John has played the piano for 10 years.
C. John used to play the piano 10 years ago.
D. John doesn't play the piano anymore
25. The last time I saw her was a week ago.
A. I haven't seen her for a week.
B. I haven't seen her since a week.
C. I have seen her for a week.
D. I have seen her since a week.
2. Error Identification
1. When I walk (A) past the park, I saw some children play football.
2. After John eaten (A) dinner, he wrote several letters and went to bed.
3. What did you do (A) at 9 o'clock last night (B)? I phoned (C) you but nobody (D) answered.
4. When (A) I arrived (B) at (C) the station, the train has already left (D).
5. Ann and Susan have known (A) each other (B) during (C) they were (D) at school.
6. She has disappeared (A) three days ago, and (B) they are still (C) looking for her (D) now.
7. After Mrs. Wang had returned (A) to her house (B) from work (C), she was cooking (D) dinner
8. It’s (A) the first time (B) I saw (C) this film (D)
9. After (A) he graduates (B) from (C) university, he joined the army (D).
10. Up to now (A), there had been (B) no (C) woman being chosen (D) the US president.
3. Give the correct form of the word in bracket.
1. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power (fail) __________.
2. London (change) ___________ a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.
3. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.
4. She (have) __________a hard life, but she’s always smiling.
5. He sometimes (come) __________ to see his parents.
6. Last month I (be) _____________ in the hospital for ten days.
7. What you (do) ____________________ when I (ring) ________________ you last night?
8. I (not see) __________________ him since last Sunday.
9. My mother (come) __________________ to stay with us next week.
10. When he lived in Manchester, he (work) _________________ in a bank.
11. Columbus (discover) ___________________ America more than 400 years ago.
12. Listen! The birds (sing) ________________.
13. ______You (receive) _______________ any letter from your parents yet?
14. How long ________Bob and Mary (be) ___________________ married?
15. She (ask) _________________ me to tell about him several times.
16. John (watch) __________________ TV at 8:00 last evening.
17. He (do) ________________ his homework before he (go) _____________ to the cinema.
18. Hurry up! The train (come) ____________________.
19. We (not talk) _______________ to each other for a long time.
20. He (feel) _________________ asleep while he (do) __________________ his homework.
21. I’m very fond of Jane but I (not see)……………….much of her lately.
22. There (be)………..no guests at all since I left.
23. I never(see)………….anyone more beautiful than your wife.
24. I (meet)………………..your husband this afternoon at the station.
25. He solved the problem more quickly than I (do)………….
26. This one of the best books that I (ever read)………………….
27. She has already telephoned the people who (come)………tomorrow.
28. I’ll never forget the kindness that you (show)………………me.
29. Are they the Italians who (own)………… this store?
30. It was the Smiths who (call)………….you.
31. She left her home last week and nobody (see)……….her since.
32. The video film is so interesting that I (see)…………it twice.
33. It is the first time I (meet)………………..him here.
34. It was at the age of 14 that Jack London (leave) ……………….. school and (become) ………… a sailor.
35. The video film was so interesting that I (see)…………it twice.
36. It was the first time they (ever meet)……………….
37. We (not live)……….. in England for two years now.
38. I (never forget) ………………… what you (just tell) ………….me.
39. They (prepare)………….. the Christmas dinner at the moment.
40. When I last (stay)……… in Cairo, I (ride)………to the Pyramids on a camel that my friend (borrow)………… the day before.
41. Our teacher (tell)………………… us yesterday that he (visit)………England in 1970.
42. George (work)……………………at the university so far.
43. When he lived in Manchester, he (work)………..in a bank.
44. The news (be)………quite alarming yesterday.
45. Birds (build)……………their nests in the summer and (fly)…….to the south in winter.
46. I (lose)……………………my key. Can you help me look for it?
47. My father (not smoke)……………………….for 5 years.
48. My teacher wasn’t at home when I (arrive)…………He (just go)…….out.
49. How long Bold and Mary (be)…………married?
50. You (receive)………………….any letter from your parents yet?
1.Choose the correct answer.
1 - B; 2 - B; 3 - A; 4 - C; 5 - D; 6 - A; 7 - D; 8 - B; 9 - B; 10 - B;
11 - B; 12 - B; 13 - B; 14 - C; 15 - C; 16 - D; 17 - C; 18 - A; 19 - B; 20 - D;
21 - B; 22 - D; 23- D; 24 - B; 25 - A;
2. Error Identification
1 - A; 2 - A; 3 - A; 4 - D; 5 - C; 6 - A; 7 - D; 8 - C; 9 - B; 10 - D;
3. Give the correct form of the word in bracket.
1 - were watched - failed; 2 - has changed - came; 3 - have spent - got;
4 - has; 5 - comes; 6 - had; 7 - was; 8 - haven't seen; 9 - will come; 10 - worked;
11 - discovered; 12 - are singing; 13 - Have ... received; 14 - have ... been; 15 - has asked;
16 - was watching; 17 - had done - went; 18 - is coming; 19 - haven't talked;
20 - felt - was doing; 21 - haven't seen; 22 - Have been; 23 - have never seen; 24 - had met;
25 - did; 26 - have ever read; 27 - will come; 28 - showed; 29 - own; 30 - called; 31 - has seen;
32 - has seen; 33 - met; 34 - left - became; 35 - have seen; 36 - have ever met; 37 - haven't lived;
38 - will never forgotten - have just told; 39 - are preparing; 40 - stayed - rode -had borrowed;
41 - told - had visited; 42 - has worked; 43 - worked; 44 - was; 45 - build - fly; 46 - have lost;
47 - has not smoked; 48 - arrived - had just gone; 49 - have ... been; 50 - have ... received;
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án, mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề ôn tập tại đây: Đề ôn tập Thì tiếng Anh vào 10 có đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu tuyển sinh lớp 10 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.