Choose the correct pronouns to complete the sentences.
1. The old woman lived alone, with ________________ to look after ________________.
2. ________________ two rings here on my little finger belonged to ________________ grandmother.
3. When the little boy grabbed the lizard, ________________ tail broke off in ________________ hand.
4. A baby learns the meaning of words as ________________ are spoken by others and later uses ________________ in sentences.
5. Some of these clothes are ________________, and the rest of ________________ belong to Zack.
6. As for ________________, I prefer to let people make up ________________ minds.
7. The solicitor wrote a letter to Ann and ________________ in which he asked us if we could settle the matter between ________________.
8. As ________________ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson's.
9. They decided to buy the house because ________________ location would allow ________________ to get to work very easily.
10. Our dog is of a very good breed as ________________ is the offspring of two very champion dogs and inherited ________________ features.
12. It's no good if everyone ______________ to get ______________ own way.
11. I didn't buy ______________ in the end.
13. He was an only child, so he had to learn how to amuse ______________.
14. They always defend ______________. If you blame one, the other will spring to her aid.
15. He claimed to be an expert, but he knew almost ______________ about it.
16. If ______________ had called, they would have left a message.
17. No one can find Alice and David ______________.
18. Despite her father's complaints, she decided to live ______________ in Canada.
19. The music in the house was so loud that everybody had to shout to make ______________ heard.
20. There was ______________ to help me so I had to do all the cleaning myself.
Choose the correct relative pronoun (who, which, whose).