Choose the word having the underlined part pronounced differently in each line.
Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences.
Complete the following sentences with will or won’t
1. They are on holiday for two weeks, so they________ be here tomorrow.
2. I don’t think Tom _________ pass the exam, he isn’t every good.
3. We _________ go to Thailand. We want to go to Viet Nam.
4. They can’t fly to Thanh Hoa, so they _________ take the train.
5. I can’t speak now. I__________ call you tomorrow.
6. You can buy the bag, but I _________ pay for it.
7. It’s Lan’sbirthday next week. She________ be thirteen.
8. They ________ let you come with him because they hate him.
9. If the weather is good, the plane _________ leave on time.
10. Hoa _________go to school tomorrow. She is ill.