1. John cannot make a _______ to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
2. She often drives very ________ so she rarely causes accident.
3. All Sue’s friends and __________ came to her party.
4. My father studies about life and structure of plants and animals. He is a ________.
5. She takes the _______ for running the household.
6. We are a very close-nit family and very ___________ of one another.
7. You are old enough to take _______ for what you have done.
8. He has been very interested in doing research on _______ since he was at high school.
9. Although they are twins, they have almost the same appearance but they are seldom in _____.
10. The more _______ and positive you look, the better you will feel.
11. My parents will have celebrated 30 years of _______ by next week.
12. London is home to people of many _______ cultures.
13. Some people are concerned with physical ______ when choosing a wife or husband.
14. Mrs. Pike was so angry that she made a _______ gesture at the driver.
15. She sent me a _______ letter thanking me for my invitation.
16. He is unhappy because of his ________________.
17. His country has ____________ climate.
18. She has a __________ for pink.
19. How many ___________ took part in the 22nd SEA Games?
20. Boys often enjoy doing things in a ___________ way.
21. The problem of ________ among young people is hard to solve.
22. The children ___________ high grade at school.
23. His pronunciation causes me a lot of ________.
24. Some species of rare animals are in ________ of extinction.
25. Electronic music is a kind of music in which sounds are produced __________.
26. Life here is very _____.
27. What’s your _______? – I’m Vietnamese.
28. Are you ___________ of the danger that you are facing?
29. Communist is the highest form of ___________.
30. All of my students appreciate the___________ of English learning.