1. Tommy left high school __________ the age ___________ seventeen.
2. The academic year in Vietnam is over __________ the end _____________ May.
3. In _________ most countries. it is compulsory for children to receive primary education.
4. Over _______ past few decades, _______ schools in the USA have been testing various arrangements.
5. As an _________ , Mr. Pike is very worried about the increasing of juvenile delinquency.
6. Peter is trying his best to study in hope that he will ____________ fame and fortune in the near future.
7. _________ is the study of the events of the past.
8. She was the first in her family to enjoy the privilege of a university _____.
9. English is an important _________ that is required in several national examinations:
10. ________ is the study of the Earth's physical features and the people, plants, and animals that live in different regions of the world.
11. Bicycles __________ in the driveway.
12. Beethoven's Fifth Symphony __________ next weekend.
13. Reagan ___________ an actor years ago.
14. I hate _________ personal questions by newly-accquainted friends.
15. It __________ that learning a foreign language _________ a lot of time.
16. I found this wallet on the street while I _________to school.
17. The washing-machine has broken down again. I think we should get_________.
18. - I don't feel like_________home. - What about_________out for a walk?
19. By the end of this week, I_________here for ten days.
20. Don't you know what happened_________the people who went on holiday with us?
21. Although I was very tired, _________.
22. I_________like that dress. It's really nice.
23. We couldn't find _________could take over his job.
24. What _________if you saw a pickpocket steal money from someone in the street?
25. His father used the money he won to set_________his own company.