Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
11. In _______ 22nd SEA Games, Vietnam won 158 _______ gold medals.
12. _______ logo of the 22nd SEA Games is the stylization of Lac bird, the ancient bird pictured of the face of Ngoc Lu kettledrum, _______ most special and typical relic of the ancient Vietnamese culture.
13. _______ symbol of the SEA Games Federation is to emphasize the solidarity, friendship, and nobility.
14. The host country, Laos, is expected to announce official sports for 25th SEA Games _______ November 2008.
15. Vietnam recommended archery, vovinam, billiards-snooker and canoeing ______ official sports at the games.
16. The Party and State leaders, delegates, domestic arid international guests, and 11 sports delegations _______ Southeast Asian countries to the 22nd SEA Games were warmly welcomed.
17. Johnny used to be one of the most _______ athletes in my country.
18. The 22nd SEA Games consisted of athletes from eleven _____ countries.
19. _______, the athlete broke the world's record with two attempts.
20. On behalf of the referees and athletes, referee Hoang Quoc Vinh and shooter Nguyen Manh Tuong swore to an oath of "_______, Honesty and Fair Play".
21. The ASEAN Para-Games are hosted by the same country where the SEA Games took place.
22. The ASEAN Para-Games is a biannual multi-sport _______ held after every Southeast Asian Games for athletes with physical disabilities.
23. In beach volleyball, Indonesia defeated Thailand in straight sets to take men's gold _______.
24. The 22nd SEA Games was the first time when Vietnam finished top of the medal _______.
25. Viet Nam's successful hosting of the 22nd SEA Games is considered a/an _____ example for other countries to follow, particularly in honesty, consistence and organizing method.
26. _______ you study for these exams, _______ you will do.
27. My neighbor is driving me mad! It seems that _______ it is at night, _______ he plays his music!
28. Thanks to the progress of science and technology, our lives have become _______.
29. The Sears Tower is _______ building in Chicago.
30. Petrol is _______ it used to.