Choose the best answers to complete the sentences.
1. By the middle of the 21st century, people in …………… countries will be using more renewable energy.
2. Alternative sources of energy___ developed in the near future.
3. “Why is it called a ____________ source?” – “Because it can be replaced easily and quickly.”
4. Hydro power is _____________ because dams cannot be built in certain areas.
5. At this time next week, we ______________ a wind turbine in our garden.
6. Biogas is _____ and cheap for cooking and heating.
7. A hydropower station ______________ in the North of the country next year.
8. I would like ___________ some fruit and vegetables.
9. I hate carrots and I don’t like peas, ___________.
10. She ___________ the beef into thin strips.
11. A balanced diet is very good ______ your health.
12. I am looking forward _____________ you again.
13. Jack and Peter are playing basketball and ________ is Tom.
14. My brother didn’t clean the floor last night but I __________.
15. Remember to ____________ the lights before going to bed.
16. It is a good idea to use ____________ when travelling long distances.
17. What should we do to ____________ electricity?
18. We shout use _____________ light bulbs in our homes.
19. In my opinion, nuclear power is not only expensive but also _________ to our environment.
20. We are looking for cheap, clean and ____________ sources of energy.
Give the correct forms of the words in brackets.