I. Choose the word whose underlined part in pronounced differently from the rest in each group.
II. Choose the word whose syllable is stressed differently from the rest in each group.
III. Choose the best option to complete each of the following sentences.
1. The students may ______ a parting meeting before they leave school.
2. It might ______ tonight because of the cold climate.
3. She cannot ______ a word because she’s so moved.
4. Scientist could not ______ about the egg-shaped object in some fields.
5. You should ______ more books on UFO if you want to know about life on other planets.
6. They will ______ their friends at the airport.
7. She had ______ what she has seen to the police.
8. This chair needs ______ It’s almost broken.
9. The students need ______ some new books on Math.
10. The children must ______ their homework before going out for the games.
11. If she ______ enough money, she’ll buy an apartment.
12. If they tried hard. They ______ past record easily.
13. If I ______ an alien, I would talk to him/her without fear.
14. If today ______ Sunday, we could go to the beach.
15. If the firemen ______ in time, they could save the victims.