I. Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
II. Choose the words that has a different stress pattern from the others.
III. Choose the best answer to complete these following sentences.
1. We decided not to go out for meal _________ we were too tired.
2. My shoes are dirty. I’d better take them ________ before I come in.
3. If you want to save money, you should ________ the amount of water your family uses.
4. Who is going to __________ your children when you’re at work?
5. Mary’s eyes are weak, __________, she has to wear glasses.
6. If there is a mechanical problem, we suggest _________ the manufacturer directly.
7. Our energy will soon come to an end if we don’t __________ it.
8. The children like to put ___________ nice clothes when they go out.
9. I like bananas, __________ my brother doesn’t.
10. Please turn __________ the gas. I want to cook my lunch.
11. He is tired ________ he stayed up late watching TV.
12. Her parents saw her _________ at the railway station.
13. Can you turn ____________ the light? It's too dark.
14. What are you looking ___________? My picture book. I've lost it.
15. There are __________ saving methods and inventions to use solar energy.