1. Only by saving money___________ a house.
2. Not even once___________ the truth.
3. Choose the correct inverted form.
4. Not only___________ beautiful but she is graceful as well.
5. No sooner___________ than he begins to be washed.
6. Seldom___________ treated like that.
7. Over there___________ the shop that sells souvenirs.
8. Never before___________ such a disaster.
9. Only if I had known the difference___________ the more expensive car.
10. Neither Mary nor her friends___________ going to the party.
11. Only once a day___________ home.
12. Many a time___________ this mistake.
13. Among them___________ several sacks of white flour.
14. On a hill in front of them___________ a great castle.
15. "This store has such high prices".
"I agree. Never again___________ here".
16. "Is this machine often in need of repair?"
"No, ___________ problems to arise".
17. "I can't see the stage very well from here".
18. Not until the early 1900s___________ to vote in the United States.
19. Only recently___________ a favourite sport in the United States.
20. "This is one of the oldest trees in the world"
"___________ such a big tree".