Choose the correct response to complete each of the following questions based on the answer (the second part).
1. ________ do you live? I live in Tokyo.
2. ________ are you going to the concert? I'm going to the concert next week.
3. ________ is Nancy reading? She is reading a newspaper.
4. ________ are they speaking with? They are speaking with their friends.
5. ________ are you talking about? We're talking about the weather.
6. ________ will you be home? I'll be home in two hours.
7. ________ did Mary see at the beach? Mary saw Thomas at the beach.
8. ________ did you go last night? We went to a cafe.
9.________ did you tell her? I told her yesterday.
10. ________ did you tell her? I told her the truth.
Fill in each blank space with who, which, or whose. REMEMBER: Who is generally used for people, which - for things, and whose indicates possession (ex: "the man whose wallet I found").
Decide whether What or Which is correct?