Choose A, B, C, or D that best completes the sentence.
1. What are ____ doing? - ____ am doing ____ homework.
2. ___ ideas are different from ____, but I am sure _____ are still good friends.
3. I can not lend you ____ laptop. I need it ___.
4. Although we are best friends, my ideas are different from ___.
5. She is not as clever as ____ expect.
6. The girl looked at ____ in the mirror and smiled.
7. Sometimes ____ feel envious of what ____ have.
8. Your new dress looks the same as ____.
9. – Who helped ____ with the work? – They did it ____.
10. The dog often waves ___ tail whenever Bob comes home.
11. I am as tall as ____ is.
12. Everyone has ___ own responsibility.
13. Those children show ____ special interest in painting.
14. AIDS is dangerous. ___ has not been able to be cured up to the present time.
15. Several animals are in danger of extinction. We should find ways to protect ____.
16. I think your son is old enough to go to school by ____.
17. He bought that car 5 years ago but ____ still looks new.
18. Mary is independent. She likes doing things on ____ own.
19. My house is smaller than ____.
20. Each nation has ___ own language.
21. Johnny’s got the apartment to ____ next week.
22. Mary can teach ___ to use a computer.
23. The English understand each other, but I do not understand ____.
24. Each of ____ will have to be on duty one day a month.
25. Mumps is usually caught by children. _____ causes a mild fever and painful swelling of the glands of the glands in the neck.
26. My name is John. What is ____?
27. On the night of 14 April 1912, during ___ first voyage, the Titanic hit an iceberg and sank two hours and forty minutes later.
28. My grandmother left Jane and ___ on her farm.
29. His knowledge of foreign languages is wide. ____ helps him a lot in his work.
30. Peter earns more money than ____ do.