Choose the correct answer.
1. ___ over, I am ready to enter the job market, so I will begin to send out my résumé to prospective employers.
2. Waldo, ___, has learned a great deal of English since he came to the U.S.
3. Because of the extreme fatigue ___ a marathon, most runners must train for several months before they are sufficiently conditioned.
4. ___ fifty-five miles per week for ten consecutive weeks, you are ready to run a marathon.
5. He hasn't lifted any weights ___ his right arm.
6. ___ any trout yet, she is going to change the bait she is using.
7. Alfredo, ___ high academic aspirations, cannot pay his tuition now that his father is unemployed.
8. ___ Asian economic crisis, it has been very hard for Ai and her family to pay their bills.
9. Halle Berry faces legal problems because she was ___ information with the injured driver.
10. Now that India is approaching one billion people, it will soon surpass China as the world's most populated country, ___.
11. While ___ work, I saw an old friend of mine.
12. Before ___, I brushed my teeth.
13. I feel asleep ___ TV.
14. While ___ about adverb clauses, a mild earthquake shook the classroom.
15. ___, a dog chased us down the street
16. Since ___ to San Bernardino, Yih-Ping has made many friends.
17. Peter went back to school ___ the phone.
18. ___ yesterday, we saw many deer.
19. ___ the necessary qualifications, she was not hired for a job.
20. Unable to run the entire 42 kilometers, she decided to drop out of the race, ___ her a heat stroke.
21. ___ the age of 21, he was able to gamble in Las Vegas.
22. ___, Martha was watching her favorite TV program.
23. Before ___ visit my brother and his family, I will need to finish all of my business dealings with my clients.
24. _____________, the student won a $10 million lottery.
25. Since ___ his MBA studies, Selim has secured a great job as a finance manager of a major corporation in Turkey.