Choose the correct answer.
1. It's 1:00 p.m. I'm hungry. I haven't eaten lunch _____.
2. It's 1:00 p.m. I'm not hungry. I've _____ eaten lunch.
3. It started raining an hour ago. We can't go for a walk because it's _____ raining.
4. Look! The rain has stopped. It isn't raining _____. Let's go for a walk.
5. I've read it three times, but I _____ don't understand it.
6. I used to eat in the cafeteria, but I don't eat there _____.
7. Has Rob found a new job _____?
8. I don't live there _____. I moved to another apartment last month.
9. I have _____ made the birthday cake for Sam.
10. I haven't met many new people _____.
Choose the word below to fill in the blank.
for since ever already recently just yet still