Choose the correct adjective.
Chọn dạng dạng đúng của tính từ.
1. My nephew was ___________ (amusing / amused) by the clown.
2. It’s so ___________ (frustrating / frustrated)! No matter how much I study I can’t seem to
remember this vocabulary.
3. This lesson is so (boring / bored) ____________!
4. I’m feeling (depressed / depressing) ___________, so I’m going to go home, eat some
chocolate, and go to bed early with a good book.
5. I thought her new idea was absolutely (fascinated / fascinating) ___________.
6. This maths problem is so (confusing / confused) __________. Can you help me?
7. The teacher was really (amusing / amused) ___________ so the lesson passed quickly.
8. The journey was (exhausting / exhausted) ___________! Twelve hours by bus.
9. The plane began to move in a rather (alarming / alarmed) __________ way.
10. He was (frightening / frightened) ___________ when he saw the spider.
11. I was really (embarrassing / embarrassed) ____________ when I fell over in the street.
12. That film was so (depressing / depressed) ____________! There was no happy ending for any of the characters.
13. I’m sorry, I can’t come tonight. I’m completely (exhausting / exhausted) _____________.
14. We are going in a helicopter? How (exciting / excited)____________!
15. Don’t show my baby photos to people, Mum! It’s so (embarrassing /
16. It’s okay, it’s only me. Don’t be (alarming / alarmed) __________________.
17. My sister is so (exciting / excited) ______________ because she is going on holiday tomorrow.
18. I hate long flights, I’m always really (boring / bored) _________________.
19. She looked very (confusing / confused) __________ when I told her we had to change the plan.
20. John was (fascinated / fascinating) ___________ by Mandarin when he first started learning languages. He decided to study more and now he can speak it fluently.