Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer.
This reality TV show soon became a worldwide phenomenon. The underlined word has the closest meaning to:
2. Lan: How did she become famous? – Minh: ......................................................
3. A: “What’s your favorite ______ at school?” B: “English, of course.”
It takes me 30 minutes to prepare.
5. In an English class, working in_____is very helpful and important.
6. My sister always_____her bike to school as her school is not very far from our house.
7. We took a short _____for 40 minutes in the middle of the afternoon.
8. The house is on fire. Please call the_______.
9. ________ to get the railroad station? - 45 minutes.
We had a nice chat over a cup of tea.
During his break, Mr. Pike is used to drink tea with his fellow peasants.
12. “Would you like to go out with us?”- “ ____.”
13. She is interested ____ working as a tour guide because she enjoys working ____ people.
14. The meeting is ___ 9 o'clock ___ Monday.
15. There’s always a lot of_____at this time of day.
Use the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.