I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
II. Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern.
III. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence or replace the underlined word.
Known worldwide by its panda logo, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is dedicated to protecting ____ world's wildlife and the rich biological diversity that we all need to survive.
7. At the end of this month, we ____ here for ten years.
8. Loss of habitat and increased commercial hunt ____ the number of chimpanzees from 2 million to 300,000 individuals.
9. Baby Komodo dragons will live on the trees from the moment they are born ____ adult ones can't climb and eat them.
10. Since ____ 1600s, worldwide overexploitation of animals for ____ food and other products has caused numerous species to become extinct or endangered.
11. By the time you finish cooking they ____ their homework.
12. The more a car costs, ____ it goes.
13. The younger you are, ____ it is to learn.
14. The world's biodiversity is declining at an unprecedented rate, which makes wildlife ____.
15. ____ is the protection of environment and natural resources.