There are eight questions in this part.
Listen carefully and choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. Which part of the gallery did the man visit?
2. How much will a dietary and fitness assessment cost you?
3. Who do you contact when dialing number 4?
4. Who is the message intended for?
5. What will the weather be like on Friday?
6. Why should children not use computers?
8. What should passengers for London do?
You will hear a short conversation between Trevor and his friend.
Listen carefully and answer these following questions.
1. How does the girl explain the way she feels about the article?
2. What does the special license plate tell?
3. What is true about the inventions described in the article?
There is a short recording taken by a professor.
Listen carefully and answer these following question.
1. What aspect of health does the professor mainly discuss?
2. What is the speaker’s main point?
3. How does the professor emphasize her point about getting enough vitamin D?