I. Tìm một từ không cùng nhóm với từ còn lại.
II. Nối câu hỏi ở cột A và câu trả lời ở cột B cho phù hợp.
1. Where do you live?
a. I have five English books.
2. How many English books do you have?
b. It’s cloudy and rainy.
3. What does your father do?
c. I live in Hang Bai Street.
4. What is the weather like today?
d. She has a nice dog but she doesn’t have any cat.
5. How many pets does she have?
e. He is a teacher.
Chỉ cần điền đáp án a, b, c...
V. Chọn đáp án đúng để hoàn thành những câu sau.
Chọn đáp án đúng để hoàn thành những câu sau.
1. He is a very_________ He always tells funny stories.
2. My brother works as a__________ . His office is the police station.
3. The story is so uninteresting, it means that the story is____________ .
4. My grandfather needs something to dig his garden so he should go to the...................
5. Would you mind_________ the door for me, please?
6. I used________ with robots and planes when I was small.
7. Everybody in my group_________ active in class activity yesterday.
8. We will become doctors and engineers when we____________
9. In our school party, we_________ and danced a lot, it was really exciting.
10. Would you ______ a glass of hot chocolate?- Yes, I’d love to.
Hãy đọc đoạn văn sau và chọn đáp án đúng để trả lời câu hỏi.
Hi, Peter. I am writing to talk about my school subjects I love. I love Math most, this subject is so interesting and hard. Well, I must say I love Informatics, too. I want to be an Informatics Technician as my older brother. He is writing many game programs and studying programs for teenagers. He is so intelligent. Oh, I forget to tell you one of my secrets. I spend most of my free time on drawing, so I enjoy Art subject at my school, too. My art teacher is quite strict but fun. Do you think that an Informatics Technician can be a painter? If yes, I will be both. What about you? Write me about your favorite school subjects.
1. Who writes this letter?
2. Which job does Viet want to work in the future?
3. What is the synonym of the word intelligent?
4. His Art teacher is__________ .
5. The letter is about_________ .