Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
Erosion, which washes away valuable topsoil, can prevent by planting trees and grass.
That pottery was found by an archaeologist while she was worked in this area.
The children are only allowed watching television on the weekend.
You can't go into the reception if you've got a ticket.
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
10. ________ is the variety of different types of plant and animal life in a particular region.
11. 'Ms. Jones, please type those letters before noon’.
“They've already________________sir. They're on your desk.”
12. They were sent to a local ________right after their parents’ death.
13. If I ______________you were ill last week, I would have gone to see you.
14. They were seeking a solution to the ________ of the rain forests.
15. Most of them got carsick because they went ________coach.
16. Walking home alone is not a good idea.
17. If energy ___________inexpensive and unlimited, many things in the world would be different.
This park is the orphanage where lots of orphaned and abandoned animals are taken care of.
19. Nairobi National Park is Kenya's smallest park, but you may be surprised ________the large variety of animals that live there.
20. Cuc Phuong National park was ________opened in 1960.
If modern technology did not exist, we would never have such precious information.
22. You did not have breakfast. That is why you are hungry now.
23. These birds________to North Africa in winter.
24. ________________ he have free time, he’ll play tennis.
25. Many reliable methods of storing information________________when computers arrived.
26. Rare species of plants or ________can be found in this region.
27. New laws have been passed to ________ wildlife in this area.
28. Why did Tom keep making jokes about me? I don't enjoy________________
29. _______________during the storm.
30. He loves her, so he married her.