Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer.
1. The teacher made them __________ silent.
2. She was able __________ English when she was very young.
3. Please let me __________ my result as soon as possible.
4. I want __________ the film that you told me yesterday.
5. Could you please stop __________ so much noise?
6. Have you finished __________ on this project?
7. Remember__________ the letter for me tomorrow.
8. She said that she had talked to me but I didn’t remember __________ her before.
9. Let your name__________ in the sheet of paper.
10. I think the old woman was very angry because she _____ when she saw the rubbish in front of her house.
11. I was very__________ when my mom kept calling me “honey” in front of my friends.
12. We hoped __________ by our teacher.
13. Nick didn’t expect __________ to Caroline’s party.
14. They decided __________ their old house.
15. He was sure that the boy was a __________because he had stolen her money.
Write the correct form of the word in brackets.