Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
1. I listen _______ music in the evening.
2. He goes to school _______ a quarter to seven.
3. There _______ a lake near my house.
4. What are those? - _______ are trees.
5. Tom′s house is _______ a bookstore and a restaurant.
6. ______ there any flowers in the garden?
7. Smith _______ in a hospital.
8. Is there a river near the stadium? - Yes, _______.
9. _______ is there behind her house? - Behind her house, there is a tall tree.
10. Does she teach you English? - No, she _______.
Write meaningful sentence by choosing A, B or C, using the cues.
1. He/ live/ house/ Nguyen Trai Street.
2. I/ English/ three/ week.
3. My classroom/ be/ second floor.
4. There/ flower garden/ front/ the hotel?
Read the text below and answer the questions.
Minh is a student. He is in grade 6, class 6A. Every morning from Monday to Saturday, he goes to school by bike. He has classes from seven to eleven twenty-five. He lives in a house in the country. Near Minh′s house, there is a big lake, a rice paddy and trees. There is a bookstore opposite the house. To the left of the bookstore, there is a small temple. It′s a beautiful place so he loves it very much.