I. Tìm từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với những từ còn lại.
II. Chọn đáp án đúng để điền vào chỗ trống.
- __________ visiting Ha Long Bay?
- That's a good idea!
2. The summer vacation usually __________for almost three months.
3. My homework __________about two hours each day.
4. Ha Noi is the capital city of Vietnam, but it is ________than Ho Chi Minh City.
5. Minh ________watching cartoon on television every night.
6. It's time ________recess. Children often play hide-and-seek ________recess.
7. Her father is a ________. He works in a hospital.
8. Ba has a large ________ of foreign stamps.
9. It is 3 kilometers ________ my house ________ school.
10. ________ does the plane fly ? It flies at 500 miles an hour.
11. She is ________ intelligent than her classmates.
12. We are going to have a get-together. Would you like___________?
13. We have___________homework to do.
14. Jane is 13. I am 13, too. Jane and I are the same___________.
15. You say 7.15: ___________
III. Em hãy ghép những nhóm danh từ ở cột B với môn học tương ứng ở cột A.
Điền các chữ cái a, b, c, hoặc d
IV. Hãy đọc đoạn văn sau và chọn đáp án đúng cho từng câu hỏi.
At school we always have four classes in the morning. After each class, we have a ten-minute break. It's time for recess. After a hard lesson, this time is very important. We are all happy and excited. We can meet our friends and have fun. During the recess, the yard and classrooms are very noisy. Many students sit and chat. Some eat and drink. Some play games like blind man's bluff or catch. Some girls skip rope. Some boys play marbles or swap the cards. These activities only stop when the bell rings. Then, all the students go into their new lesson.
1. How long is their break?
2. Who play marbles during the recess?
3. How do the students feel when they have break?
4. Who can the students meet at recess?
5. When do their recess activities stop?
V. Dùng các từ gợi ý để viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh.
VI. Tìm lỗi sai trong những câu sau đây.
1. I usually do the homework to Nam after school.
2. How far is it from Ha Noi in Ho Chi Minh City?
3. Go straight ahead. Take the first street in the right.
4. It takes Huy three hours doing his homework every day.
5. How many does it cost to send this letter to China?
6. My father has less days off than Tim's father.