I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently.
II. Choose the best answer to complete each sentence below.
1. It rained very ______________, so we couldn’t go to the movies.
2. The crowd at the soccer match often get___________.
3. Every thing is all right, ______________?
4. I never wear red because it doesn’t ___________ me.
5. This cake is made __________ flour, egg and sugar.
6. Can you please tell me what ____________ yesterday?
7. When will our match _____________, Linh? ~ At the end of next month.
8. Is there any good film __________ tonight, Ba? ~ Yes, “The Transporter Part 3”.
9. I’m sorry about that! ~ Well, _________.
10. When Hoa moved to Hanoi, it took her several weeks to ___________ the city life.
III. Supply the correct form of the words given to complete sentences below.
1. How ___________ this knife is! It can’t cut anything. (USE)
2. Many university and college ____________ like wearing jeans. (STUDY)
3. _________, my mother used to be my father’s classmate. (INTEREST)
IV. Each sentence below has ONE mistake. Find it.
The stranger took the black hat on the table, didn’t it?
Excuse me, I want to buy the books keeping on the left shelf.
On the way to my home village, my penpal and I saw very many buffalo.
Nobody in my school can run as fastly as Long of class 9C.
When you use the Internet, you can get as many information as you want.