Leave me out.
There are some English words, each with a redundant letter. You have to take that redundant letter out from each word to make it correct.
For example: Peen
→ The answer is e.
2. Cool pair matching.
Match the English word with the Vietnamese definition.
|1. Folk music
||a. Câu hỏi đuôi
||b. Rò rỉ
|3. Tag question
||c. Làm vườn
||d. Buồn chán
||e. Nhạc dân gian
Defeat the goalkeeper.
Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. I usually watch "The road to Olympia peak" show on TV because it is very ________.
2. Who told you of the news? The ________ may not be correct.
3. Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
4. Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
5. Through television, ___________ can see and learn about people, places and things in faraway places.
6. Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
7. He can't earn money _______ he has no job.
8. Much of information on websites is free and the _________ comes from advertisements because people have to pay on the Internet.
9. Don't forget _______ the letter for me. - I won't.
10. Your mother has read these fairy tales for you many times, _________?