Fine the honey.
Choose the correct word to make a complete sentence.
1. How was your holiday? _______________ a nice time?
2. I __________ stamps for many years. Now I have ten beautiful collection.
3. The game was ______ interesting that the boy forgot to have lunch with his family.
4. Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Fill the blank.
Choose the correct letter/ word to make a meaningful word/ complete sentence.
The teacher is coming.
Choose the sentence which has the proper arrangement.
1. by bus/ Ba/ got to the village/ and his family/ ./
2. the missing sailors/ Rescue planes/ locate/ are trying to/ ./
3. She spent/ with her friends/ evening/ a relaxing/ ./
4. They/ the nearest/ in 10 minutes/ walked/ to/ bus stop/ ./
5. I like most/ the change of seasons/ The thing/ when I was small/ was/ ./