1. "There are ________ leftovers for you in the fridge", she cried out.
2. I think he should ________ a room in one of the hotels.
3. Could you please tell me if you have any electric typewriters ________?
4. I'm afraid I've got ________ my bank as soon as possible.
5. You look very tired. - I ________ papers all day.
6. ________ going to the party.
7. Her landlord gave her two months' ________ to quit.
8. They ________ their examinations at the end of the next month.
9. When the house is not occupied, it is ________.
10. Janet and Joe seem to get ________ very well together.
11. Unfortunately, very few books published each year ________ toward improving men's relationship with each other.
12. I don't like iced tea, and ________.
13. "The ________ response I got from her really drove me crazy", he sighed.
14. You're ________ who noticed that.
15. The Director has just gone on his ________ leave. He gets four weeks' holiday a year and he is taking it all at the same time. So if you wish to see him, come back in a month's time.
16. I am ________ this essay right now.
17. ________ people can live without any money.
18. I don't think he would mind ________ there with me.
19. ________ he leaves or I leave.
20. ________ to Professor Martin since last Monday?