1. That is the best book that I ... on that subject.
2. Yesterday I met the woman who .... us with the work next month.
3. That .... the best movie that I had seen for a long time.
4. He said that he .... me there at 4.30 this afternoon.
5. Maxwell .... three dollars for the tie he bought at Macy’s.
6. The salesman was telling me that he ...... ten cars last week.
7. Did Bob say that he .... from Princeton in 1951?
8. We bought a used car that had belonged to an old couple who used the car only when they ..... shopping.
9. The man who will replace Mr. Stuart .... yesterday.
10. We thought that they .... to Arizona yesterday.
11. We’ll wait until she ......
12. Call Jack as soon as you ..... in town.
13. He knows he has ..... when he is asked to appear on TV.
14. I’ll think about your suggestion while I ..... for you.
15. Before Jack leaves New York, he .... several new plays.
16. They will be very happy when they .... the news.
17. I always ..... better after I have rested a while.
18. We will have learned many new words before we .... through this course.
19. It is two o’clock, and I ...... my homework yet.
20. We usually go out to dinner when we .... late.