1. The funeral will be ________, and only members of the dead man's family will attend.
2. Do you really believe ________ ghosts?
3. I enjoyed ________ her again after all this time.
4. I am sorry that I can't ________ your invitation.
5. When he was a boy, he was always willing to join in a ________ of football.
6. The next ________ of the committee will take place on Thursday.
7. Who ________ the boss tell him that?
8. His parents never allowed him ________.
9. I have absolutely no doubt ________ the innocence of the accused.
10. As James had distinctions in Chemistry and Biology in his Higher School Certificate Examination, I hoped to ________ one of these subjects at university.
11. The room was infested ________ cockroaches.
12. In my company only executives are eligible ________ share option schemes.
13. Johnny is simply blind ________ his own shortcomings.
14. John was born ________ two intelligent people.
15. He took a taxi ________ he wouldn't be late.
16. He went to a school which ________ good manners and self- discipline.
17. She ________ 20 pounds out of the bank every Monday.
18. The lost of a front tooth has left an unsightly ________ in her teeth.
19. The terms toad and frog refer to different animals belonging to different genuses, and careful students ________ the two.
20. Although the terms toad and frog refer to different animals belonging to different genuses, some students ________ the two.