Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the word or phrase A, B, C or D that needs correct.
It was many students some of who were playing in the schoolyard.
The government really must to do something about unemployment.
She was surprised seeing him at the party.
Her failure to obeying the school rules upset her parents very much.
We don’t have to drive fast; there is a speed limit here.
1. When ____________ the school?
2. _____________ in England?
3. That's the best speech _________.
4. He's the most difficult housemate _____________________.
5. _____ to him last week.
6. _____a contract last year and it is still valid.
7. ______ from a business trip to France.
8. Prices ________ in 1995 but then _____ in 1996.
9. You ____________ to a word ____________.
10. I can't believe that ________________ the news.