Choose the correct answer for each following question.
1. Many teenagers show signs of anxiety and _______ when being asked about their future.
2. Constant _______ of attack makes everyday life dangerous here.
3. No one can predict the future exactly. Things may happen _______.
4. Someone who is _______ is hopeful about the future or the success of something in
5. There will be powerful network of computers which may come from a single computing
_______ that is worn on or in the body.
In the future many large corporations will be wiped out and millions of jobs will be lost.
The medical community continues to make progress in the fight against cancer.
Let's put off that meeting to next Monday.
A nuclear station may take risk going off due to unexpected incidents.
10. She is looking _______ a new place to live because she does not want to depend
_______ her parents any more.
11. I was brought _______ in the countryside by my aunt after my parents had pass _______.
12. She intended to quit her job to stay _______ home and look _______ her sick mother.
13. He is very worried _______ his new job because he is not quite prepared _______ working.
14. Instead _____ petrol, cars will only run ____ solar energy and electricity.
15. She has a promising future ahead _______ her.