Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer.
1. Nuclear power plants produce a lot of dangerous waste that they continually need to _______
2. The fireplace was blackened with___________
3. Children who develop ________ find it difficult to breath.
4. ________ can be used as a source of energy and it most often refers to plants or plant-based
materials which are not used for food or feed.
5. With so many areas of woodland being cut down, a lot of wildlife is losing its natural_____
6. You should …………. your car with petrol before starting on a journey.
7. The continued________ our ozone may cause terrible destruction to our planet.
8. Water_________ is essential during the summer months.
9. Carbon dioxide and black carbon, or__________ , are two of the most dangerous air
10. The more __________ food we consume, the more health benefits we gain.