Choose the correct answer.
1. A doctor is a member of a respected ____.
2. If you want a job, you have to ____ for one.
3. You'll probably have to ____ an application form.
4. If you are paid monthly, rather than weekly, you receive ____.
5. The purpose of running a business is to make a ____.
6. “You must give me your essays,” Mrs. Vine said.
Mrs. Vine said we ____ give her our essays.
7. The old man warned the young boys ____ in the deep river.
8. Police are advising ____ away from the building.
9. We complained ____ the manager ____ the poor service we received at the restaurant.
10. The accused denied ____ in the vicinity of the murder scene.
11. They said they had got back ____.
12. The woman asked ____ get lunch at school.
13. Tammy responded ____ that at least she'd never lied to her parents.
14. She may claim ____ a PhD but nobody's ever actually seen the certificate.
15. It's about time Mrs Richards apologized to me ____ me a gossip in front of everybody.