1. You ______ travel alone to the mountain. Always go in group.
2. People think Ayers rock is ______ in the evening when it red.
3. You ________ all necessary things along with you before you start your trip.
4. You_______ be late for school. It’s against the school regulations.
5. You _______ take a lot of warm clothes when you go to Sapa in winter.
6. Ba Be lake is the _______ lake in Viet Nam.
7. I walked too much. I need to put a ______ on my foot.
8. The Sahara is ________ desert in the world.
9. Ha long bay is the most ___________ natural wonder in Viet Nam.
10. A _________ is a large thick bag for sleeping in, especially when you are camping.
Read the passage and answer these following questions.
Da Nang has a population of nearly 800,000 people. The Han River flows through the city. The city part on the east bank is newest and more spacious. The city part on the west bank is more crowded. There are five bridges across the river. The Han River Bridge is the newest one now. The cost of living in Da Nang is the lowest in Central Viet Nam. Da Nang has many beaches. Among them, Non Nuoc Beach is one of the beautiful beaches in the world. But walking in the street on a summer afternoon is not a good idea in Da Nang. There are not many trees so there are not many shadows. It is often very hot at noon.