Choose the correct option A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences.
1. I didn’t eat everything that they_____ me at the party.
2. Perhaps the three most popular ice cream ______ are vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
3. Beet greens are the most______ part of the vegetable and can be cooked like any other
dark leafy green.
4. Pumpkin soup is a good source of _____, minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin A.
5. You _____ chicken. You cook it in an oven or over a fire without liquid.
6. You usually_______ vegetables like onion. It means that you cut them into many small
7. Is there ______apple juice in the fridge, Quang?
8. Can I have a pizza, a dozen eggs and a _____ of lemonade, please?
9. I would like a______ of broccoli and two carrots.
10. You should eat more fruits and vegetables if you _______ to lose weight.
Complete the second sentence In each pair so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.
1. Follow these safety instructions or you may get burnt.
→ If you _________________________________________
2. I suggest having spaghetti and pizza tonight.
→ Let’s ______________________________
3. My aunt has never tasted sushi before.
→ This is _______________________________
4. You need to peel the onion and slice it.
→ The onion _______________________________
5. Eating healthy foods is very important.
→ It is ________________________________________