Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
Choose the correct option A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences.
1. Most people enjoy ____________ abroad and having the chance to stay in some exotic cities.
2. I’d like to become a ____________ because I can travel everywhere and show tourists around.
3. Every time my father flies to America, he gets really bad ___________________.
4. Have you ever been to the _____________ discovered Son Dong Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Viet Nam?
5. Do you think cycling from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City with some friends is ___________?
6. An obvious benefit of tourism is that it plays a key role in economic ___________ of every nation.
7. Thanks ________________ the widespread use of modern means of transport, people have more choices of holiday destination and can now visit even the remotest parts of the world.
8. I am sure tourism has contributed ____________ to the income of this region.
9. Tourism has certainly ______________ an important factor in the development of many countries.
10. Tourism bring cultural benefits, as travelers learn about the history and culture of a place, and __________ them around the world.