Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
Choose the word which has the opposite meaning with the underlined part.
The major stone sections of the Citadel of the Ho Dynasty remain intact thanks to the unique construction techniques.
The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long was first built during the Ly Dynasty and then expanded by subsequent.
Choose the word which has the same meaning as the underlined part.
The balance and harmonious blending of various elements contribute to Taj Mahal’s unique beauty.
My Son Sanctuary' is a large complex of religious relics comprising more than 70 architectural works such as towers, temples, and tombs.
In addition to exploring the caves and grottos, and seeing its flora and fauna, visitors can also enjoy mountain climbing.
Choose the correct answer for each following questions.
8. I live in a pleasant room ____________ the garden.
9. The people __________ for the bus in the rain are getting well.
10. Melanie was the only person __________ a letter of thanks.
11. The pilot was the only man __________ after the crash.
12. The house ______ in the storm has now been rebuilt.
13. The man ______ at the blackboard is our teacher.
14. Tom was the last ______the classroom yesterday.
15. Linda was the last student ______ at the oral exam.
16. The bridge _____ by French architects is very nice.
17. One of the reasons for VNese students’ studying abroad is the quality of the ________ programmes in higher education.
18. Most of these students are interested in pursuing ___________ studies for bachelor’s degrees.
19. Some universities in the US offer different ___________ to international students to help to cover tuition fee and living cost.
20. What’s the name of the man ………… car you borrowed?
21. This is Mr. Brown, about …… I told you.
22.The old man ………….a black suit is a famous energy researcher.
23. The boy ……….. in the accident was ……….. to hospital.
24. My friend, …………… I visited last week, is taking a holiday soon.
25. A fund will be set up for the …….. species.
26. She is the first in the discussion ………. to using nuclear power.
27. The man……….. answered the phone told me you were away.
28. "Have you ever met the man ……….. over there?" - "No. Who is he?"
29. He is the singer about ____ I often tell you.
30. If people’s ……… with the environment decreases, more species will survive.