1. He drank too much whiskey and passed ___ on the floor.
2. Jim asked Jane ___ on a date.
3. They locked ___ the prisoner.
4. He put a poster ___ on the wall.
5. You should give ___ smoking.
6. You can save electricity by turning ___ unnecessary lights.
7. The door was locked and there was a sign that said Keep ___.
8. The driver was tired and dozed ___ at the wheel.
9. She has been saving ___ her money to buy a new car.
10. The thieves tried to break ___ and steal the paintings.
11. We cut ___ the tree, then cut it up into firewood.
12. Please clean ___ this room. It's really dirty.
13. If you are free tomorrow afternoon, please drop ___ for a visit.
14. After the rain stopped, the sun came ___.
15. Please write ___ your name and address here.
16. The teacher handed the test papers ___ to the students.
17. We have used ___ all the sugar. Please go buy some more.
18. It's starting to rain. Please bring ___ the laundry.
19. It's a very fancy party, so you will have to dress ___.
20. The boy burst ___ the room with a smile on his face.