1. _____their work, they went home.
2. The girl_____ behind you is naughty.
3. _____ their farm work, the farmers returned home.
4. _____by the visitor, the clavichord could not be used.
5. After_____ dinner, I watches television.
6. When_____ in international trade, letters of credit are convenient.
7. She swam to the shore_____ the night in the water.
8. I believe there is somebody_____ on the door.
9. The lady_____ in blue is her aunt.
10. _____ from what you say, you are innocent.
11. _____ you to the job, he felt calm.
12. _____ so much, the doll is still on the shelf.
13. _____ at by everyone, he was disappointed.
14. _____ anxious to please us, they told us all we wanted to know.
15. Weather _____, we will start tomorrow.
16. Dinner_____ over, they returned home.
17. Since_____ his new business, Bob has been working 16 hours a day.
18. After _____the fight, the police arrested two men and a woman.
19. ____ one hand on the steering wheel, Ann opened a can of soda pop with her free hand.
20. When _______ to explain his mistake, the new employee cleared his throat nervously.