2. Would you like_______ to the party?
3. Do you mind_______ such a long way to work everyday?
4. I don’t like that house. I would hate_______ there.
5. Sometimes I'd like_______ to play the piano.
6. Please remember_______ this letter.
7. We tried_______ the fire out but we were unsuccessful. We had to call the fire-brigade.
8. When you see John, remember_______ it by the window and now it has gone.
9. Someone must have taken my bad. I clearly remember_______ it by the window and now it has gone.
10. Jane needed some money. She tried_______ Harry but he couldn't help her.
11. I think they are now accustomed to _______ 12 hours a day.
12. He tried_______ the shelf but he wasn't tall enough.
13. Alice didn't expect_______ to Bill's party
14. I finally finished_______ at 7:00 pm and served dinner.
15. Sam always remembers_______ in the garage so that the driveway in free for other cars.
16. The nurse suggested_______ two aspirins.
17. Would you mind not_______ the radio until I've finished with this phone call?
18. They were fortunate_______ from the fire before the building collapsed.
19. The mouse avoided_______ by coming out only when the house was empty and the two cats were outside.
20. It's very kind of you_______ so.