1. I would like to live by _____ sea.
2. Harry is a sailor. He spends most of his life at______ sea.
3. There are billions of stars in ______ space.
4. He tried to park his car but______ space wasn't big enough.
5. We often watch______ television.
6. Can you turn off______ television, please?
7. We had______ dinner in a restaurant.
8. We had______ meal in a restaurant.
9. Thank you. That was______ very nice lunch.
10. Where can______ people buy everything they need?
11. Her parents are now working in ______ Europe.
12. He majors______ in English.
13. Mark Twain, ______ American writer, wrote "Life on the Mississippi River".
14. Paris is splendid by ______ night.
15. We might be able to catch______ last train if we hurried.
16. ______ used razor blade is______ useless thing.
17. We live at______ third house from the church.
18. My aunt has______ interesting novel.
19. It was______ best film I had ever watched.
20. A video lab is______ useful means for language learning.